COVID-19 & Sino-American Rivalry
The COVID-19 pandemic has crushed economic growth prospects and added more antagonism and competition to US-China relations.
Will it wreck the fragile trade truce, accelerate a tech separation, and fuel geopolitical competition between the two 21st century superpowers?
- Understand the challenges that businesses will face under new tariff regimes and how to best navigate these successfully
- Identify the key strategic and operational risks when doing business in China
- Gauge the likelihood of US-China rivalry damaging international institutions, including the WHO
- Understand China’s motives and priorities in the Asia-Pacific region
- Assess the likely impact of different levels of “tech separation” on business in the US and China
- Apply lessons from the ongoing trade discussions to your own organisational priorities
Who Should Attend: Thought leaders, senior executives and principal policy makers responsible for strategy, ESG, security and defense, corporate & country risk, innovation, marketing & communications, government affairs, legal and finance, public policy and human capital