The View from the C‑Suite: Geopolitical and Economic Challenges
How are businesses reassessing and responding to the global economic and business landscape?
Get insights from EY's latest Geostrategy Survey and The Conference Board's C-Suite Challenge Survey.
In recent years, trade policy battles, geopolitical standoffs, fragmented regulatory frameworks, and macroeconomic imbalanced have been watched with concern from C-Suites around the world. What would trigger the unavoidable downturn of large economies if not the entire world economy? Early 2020 the answer came from left field in the form of a major global health crisis. How are businesses now reassessing the global economic and business landscape, and what are the expected short- and medium term responses?
Join us for this webcast, part of The Conference Board and Oxford Analytica Global Horizon Virtual series, where we’ll discuss the insights from EY’s latest Geostrategy Survey and The Conference Board’s C-Suite Challenge Survey – COVID-19 Special. Participate in answering several of the survey questions yourself, and compare your views with those of C-Suite leaders around the world.
After attending this program, you will be able to:
- Assess recurrent and new current challenges from a global business perspective
- Understand how much the COVID-19 pandemic is changing the world
- Learn about organizational frameworks to map out geopolitical and economic risks
- Obtain insights on key trends for strategy planning in your own organization
- Identify key lessons for preventive actions to strengthen agility and resiliency of your organization
Who Should Attend: Thought leaders, senior executives and principal policy makers responsible for strategy, ESG, security and defense, corporate & country risk, innovation, marketing & communications, government affairs, legal and finance, public policy and human capital