In this new, post-COVID decade of global transformation will your organisation be ready to survive - and thrive - in the future? Online, March, 23 - 25 2021
The virtual conference takes place over 3 half-days and will convene executives and policy makers with world experts to examine the pivotal issues shaping politics, the economy, business and society.
When: March, 23 - 25 2021
The Global Horizons Virtual Conference 2021 offers an engaging blend of keynotes, panels and interactive group sessions characterized by peer-to-peer and peer-to-expert exchanges addressing three key topic areas: Geopolitics, ESG and Technology.
Topics to be covered include:
- East Asia’s flashpoints and geopolitical rivalry
- Democratic decay? Rules and institutions in developed states
- The Gulf states’ transformation
Environmental, Social and Governance
- The growing role of the state
- The road to Glasgow: COP26 and the climate agenda
- Debt and development: footing the bill for COVID-19 disruption
- The contest for technological dominance
- Balancing Big Tech
- Tech inequality: haves and have-nots
We have an early bird offer running until January 29, where the price will increase.
Oxford Analytica Clients and The Conference Board Members - $145 - please get in touch to receive a code
General Ticket Price - $195
This year’s Global Horizons is the result of a unique partnership between Oxford Analytica, the pioneer of geopolitical analysis, and The Conference Board, the leading business think tank providing insights for what’s ahead.